Railings Online is our latest project and we are very pleased with the result. It combines a
sophisticated drag and drop design interface with the ability to drill down to the smallest details. Designed primarily for
aluminium railings the software already supports glass, picket and cable infills.
This powerful tool allows you to generate accurate and reliable quotes/installation sheets in a
fraction of the time it would take an experienced tradesperson to manually calculate the same job. You can copy an existing
railing design from your library to save even more time. Need to change the post spacing, infill type or another variable?
No problem - the hardware and glass required are instantly recalculated.
As with all of our products Railings Online is extremely flexible and can be configured to match your
business. An exhaustive hardware list, glass types, default values, rules and warnings can all be configured. Railings
Online can even calculate expected prices for your glass and hardware. It's not uncommon for the software to be more
accurate than the supplier's invoice!
Railings Online can be configured to suit any organisation from a single stand alone computer through
to multiple branches accessing a central server. Remote access allows you to have your sales staff in various geographical
locations and still maintain the same level of transparency you would have if you were in the same building.
Click here for
- Simple and intuitive plan interface for designing your railings
- Select the style, finish and other key parameters of your railing in one place
- Drill down to override parameters or hardware for individual junctions or sections
- Warnings if your design breaks or exceeds any of your configured rules
- Covers the job lifecycle, from initial quote through to installation
- Centralises all data for easy retrieval and analysis
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered users click here to access Railings Online